Remote Control Shades
Motorization Made Easy & Affordable!
Today’s remote controlled motorized shades are an affordable solution for your home. Battery-powered shades have really come a long way and are a high-tech automated solution for your windows. These shades offer not only the ultimate in convenience, but they also can save you energy. A win win!
Affordable luxury and cutting edge technology for the windows in your home!
Smart Shade Technology for Your Home
- Ultra-quiet – remote control shades offer the ultimate in comfort and convenience, with cutting edge technology!
- Operate from anywhere in the world – using the your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Low maintenance – Cordless motorized shades are wire-free and easy to install.
- No cutting into your walls – perfect for “difficult” situations, no need to run wires!
- Best “light management” solution –
- 1. Remote control window shades – manage the daylight (Serena Shades)
- 2. Light dimming products – for the electric lights in your home (Caséta™ Wireless line).
- 3. Smart Bridge technology – connects them all together
- Flawless, reliable operation – Draperies, shades, valances or other window treatments won’t block the signal. Cell phones and other wireless devices don’t interfere either.
- This is the BEST – Proprietary technology ensures your shades move at the same, quiet speed for a clean and unified look both inside and outside your home.
- Batteries are easy to find – Simple, store bought batteries are all you need. Depending on the type of shade you’ll need either AA Lithium or D Alkaline batteries.
- Long battery life – On a 3′ x 5′ light-filtering shade, assuming the shade moves up and down twice a day, 365 days a year, your batteries will last for 3 – 5 years.
- Easy maintenance – It’s quick and easy to change the batteries; no need to remove the shade!
- Affordable luxury – Lutron’s automated shades, light dimming products and smart bridge technology provide a complete luxury solution at an affordable price!
Fabrics and Styles
Choose from over 150 different fabrics that fit your design style and matches your needs.
With a variety of opacities, from sheer to room darkening, in many different colors and decorative textures (some even come in fire-rated materials), you’ll be able to add your own “signature look” to any space.
Energy Savings with Insulating Honeycomb Shades
When you lower your insulating honeycomb shades in the summer, they prevent the sun’s harsh rays from heating up your room (causing your A/C to work overtime). Raising them in the winter captures the heat from the sun’s rays.
(Let’s get technical here) The measure of thermal resistance (R Value) varies, depending on the style of honeycomb shade chosen. The greater the R value, the more effective the product. A typical double-pane window has an R value of 2.0.
Control Shades and Lights with Smart Devices
Wireless LIGHTING controls offer the same luxury and convenience as remote controlled shades… but this time, it’s for your lights! We offer a wide variety of lighting controls, dimmers and kits for the wireless control of lamps and lights that pair perfectly with your remote controlled shades.
This complete, yet simple solution of wireless controls, can automate and fully enhance your home and living.
Once connected, you’ll be able to:
- Control shades and lights from wherever you are – office, airport, beach, or home.
- Create “scenes” or scenarios throughout your home, to control multiple lights and shades together.
- Create a movie scene to dim lights off and close shades for the perfect home theater setting.
- Create a bedtime scene where all the lights turn off and the shades close.
- A morning scene could look like a simple touch of a button that opens certain bedroom shades 1/2 way, while leaving the bathroom shades fully down until you’re dressed and ready for your day.
- Schedule lights and shades to adjust automatically at any time of day.
- Adjust lights and shades from certain security systems, when integrated.
Motorized shades are the way to go. Think of your TV… you wouldn’t have one today without a remote.